Sunday, January 27, 2008

this is a crash course

its only thrill if its not at your house.
otherwise it's just anxiousness, nervouseness, and anxiety.

i'm kinda like a dead ipod, the music won't play if the battery is dead.
no charge? no music.
no one to push me along? no me.

all the goals rushing through my head are just making it hard to complete just one.
my blogs probobly sound depressing, well i'm far from that. all my feelings just come out more when i actually have a place to write them down. you wouldn't know it, but i'm real happy right now.
i'm more confused.
i wish i didn't worry so much about my appearence, and about how people view/judge me.
as much as i tell myself i don't, i do, and i have a reason too.

i want to break necks, i only break mirrors.


get me some good solid friends. friends that i ALWAYS want to be with. friends with the same interest or goals as me. i only have a couple of those.

lets make a difference, lets be known, lets go crazy.
fuck education. fuck deadlines. fuck.
let loose, who cares.

heres a popular quote.
'you only live once'
well its right,
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.

No comments: